5 Ways To Save During The Holiday Season
This year’s holidays may soon be, or already are a memory, but the Santa shock is just beginning. Avoid it completely by thinking about paying for next year’s holidays now.
- Buy wrapping paper and decorations now! You’ll find bargain prices for all wrapping supplies and holiday ornaments and they won’t go bad over the year. Save a bundle by stocking up now.
- Shop for next year’s presents in January. These will also be steeply discounted and you can save oodles of money by buying things that never go out of style.
- If you usually find the holiday season to be financially crippling, consider opening a holiday club account at Health Care Family Credit Union.
- Save all the gift cards you get throughout the year for the holiday season.
- Keep your eyes open for gifts all year long. Whenever you spot a great find or an amazing bargain, grab it. You’ll save by buying what’s on sale and spreading out your gift shopping, instead of doing it all in a month or two.