Tomato And Bacon Rigatoni
This delicious recipe will become an instant family favorite!
Yield: 6 servings
Hands-on prep time: 10 minutes
Total prep time: 30 minutes
Price per serving: $1.75
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- 1 package prepared garlic bread
- 8 slices bacon, cut into strips
- 1 32-oz. jar garlic-flavored pasta sauce
- 1 15-oz. can diced tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and set aside.
- Place garlic bread in a baking pan and bake for 10 minutes.
- Heat a large, non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and cook bacon strips for 4 minutes.
- Add pasta sauce and diced tomatoes to the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 6 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss well.
- Serve with sliced hot garlic bread.