THE 8 MOST HARMFUL ATTITUDES TOWARD MONEY
If you find yourself thinking any of the following, it’s time to give your money
attitude a shakeup!
- Everyone else has it. I
deserve it, too.
- There’s no point of saving money when I can only put away a tiny bit.
- When I don’t have enough money in my checking account to cover a purchase, I swipe a credit card.
- Budgets are so restrictive!
- My financial situation is sure to improve soon, so it’s OK to borrow or charge more than I can afford to repay.
- I’ve already spent more than I budgeted for this month, so it’s no big deal if I spend another few hundred dollars.
- I saved $10 at the grocery today so I deserve this takeout dinner.
- Why would I put away money for a rainy day when I can enjoy it now?