Dining In: Sticky Asian Nuggets
These Asian-inspired nuggets will wow your family and have them begging for more. And, best of all, they take just six minutes to prepare. ‘Nuff said!
1 pound chicken breast, cubed
½ cup flour
¼ cup honey
1 tablespoon ketchup
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 ¼ teaspoon brown rice vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Place flour in a large freezer bag. Add chicken and shake vigorously to coat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk sauce ingredients until smooth.
- Place flour-coated nuggets into a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- Pour the sauce over the nuggets and toss well until all nuggets are completely coated on all sides.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through.